[identity profile] mockingbirdgirl.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] craftgrrl
Hi all. I checked the Memories, didn't find anything terribly suitable, but if I missed a category that would help, please direct me.

A close friend of mine (former roommate) was in a major car accident this weekend, and broke her back and had a serious concussion. She's not paralyzed or anything, we're all considering her very fortunate. But, she's at home right now, missing classes. She will need help catching up, and feeling-better items.

What would you suggest to put into a care package type thing? I was thinking stuff along the lines of memory-aid, sleep-aid, happiness, staying awake to do work, concentration, getting-work-done type things. But ANY thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Profile

Where crafty people unite

October 2012

S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 6th, 2026 09:34 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios